- What is Bird's mission?
Bird’s mission is to provide environmentally friendly transportation for everyone. For more information on the Company’s mission, offerings, and corporate culture, visit our website here.
- When was the Company incorporated?
April 27, 2017
- When did the Company become a public company? Under which symbol and on which stock exchange does the Company trade?
The Company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “BRDS” in November 2021.
- How do I invest in Bird?
BRDS stock can be purchased in accordance with NYSE rules and regulations. We recommend that you consult an investment professional for more information.
- When is the Company's fiscal year end?
Calendar fiscal year ending on 12/31.
- Does the Company pay a quarterly dividend?
The Company does not pay a regular dividend at this time.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
Please contact your stockbroker or the Company’s transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
- Does the Company have a direct stock purchase plan?
The Company does not offer a direct stock purchase plan at this time.
- How can I get a copy of the Annual Report or SEC filings? Can the Company mail me financial documents?
Once filed, the Annual Report and SEC filings are available here. To sign up to receive an automatic electronic link when the Annual Report or latest SEC filing is available, please click here. As a sustainable company, the Company requests that investors take advantage of immediate access to investor information on the website instead of requesting hard copy documents.
- Who is the Company’s independent auditor?
The Company’s independent auditor is Moss Adams, LLC.
- Where can I get the latest news?
Please click here to access the Company’s latest press releases.
- Where can I find information on the Company’s management team and board of directors?
Information about the management team may be found here and information about the board of directors may be found here.
- How do I sign up for email alerts?
Please click here to sign up for email alerts.
- Whom should I contact regarding orders or customer service inquiries?
Please click here to contact the customer service team.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please click here to contact the investor relations team.